Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Hedgehog Dillema

I know that I am your wildest fantasy that coming and knocking gently on your bedroom window (or am I banging it?). You take my hand for the promise of journey into the world's of wonders. We take a peek into the chamber of lust. Sipping from a cup of consciousness topped with cherry, with a sprinkling of fantastic madness.

As we float way above the dreamscapes, drifting ourselves into the cosmic memory, I could see that repressed soul of yours trying to clawing back, even for a mere moment of freedom you've been longing for. You really enjoy to see what the rest of the world offering to you. But in the end, I am just a mere fantasy. You need to wake up to reality. This is neat, but it is not my life and I need to grown up, perhaps that is what you are trying to tell yourself.


Jakarta, December 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the lullaby of the pale blue sea, we dance

Raja Ampat, March 2018